Saturday, November 08, 2008

Buenos Dias !


Wow, the last time I posted on this blog was in March! Amazing......and sad. I should be blogging more often. I am glad to be back.....


What has happened since March? Well, I came back to Southern California on a project, was there for close to 6 months. My parents visited me then from India and we had a wonderful time together. We visited Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, St Louis, Columbia, and of course LA and Orange County. They definitely enjoyed their visit, and I felt so blessed to have them here with me.


Last Month, I packed my bags, and came to Washington DC on a new assignment. This is my second trip to the east coast, and I have a feeling I will be here for a while. I am yet to explore this beautiful city and its surroundings. I found a local Art of Living group as well, and Monday evenings is when I need to make time for the weekly kriya.


Frankly, this year has been a great year for me, personally and professionally. I have learnt so much, made new friends, traveled frequently, reached out to my extended family, got promoted, explored the unexplored.....and soon its almost end of the year.


Well, I have signed up for Spanish classes, and this blog post title represents that attempt....one of my last minute catching up on my 2008 resolutions....


Hasta Manana,


P






1 comment:

Sangeeta said...

welcome bak..
happy bloging.. :)